12826847

Hello I am concerned regarding my brothers debt. He was in

Customer Question

Hello I am concerned regarding my brother's debt. He was in a marriage relationship about 7yr ago his ex wife kicked him out of the marriage home and she stayed in the home. Within that time she wasn't paying any mortgage fees, or utility bills in the end the house got re-possessed. She then got a home somewhere else and changed her name back to her Maiden name.
The house that was re-possessed still has Thousand's of pounds left to pay. They have now divorced but I assume the settlement is still needed.
My brother has had a lot of medical issues he is only 32 but has had a heart attack with 2 stents put in and is now suffering from a kidney/bladder problem and is too poorly to ask for help.
He has a new partner and have been with her year and a half and are getting married next year but he is concerned on how much he owes on the re-possessed house.
Please help me I am in desperate need of advice
Natalie
I will do my best to assist but I do need some further information first.
Please confirm that the property was in joint names and that you know where his ex is.
What assets does your brother have and what income do he and his ex each have?
Claire