12826847

RA:mn

Customer Question

morning, I am the owner of a heating company, and in 2010 we installed a boiler for a customer, in 2011 and 2012 the customer refused the annual service of the appliance, suggesting he had another engineer who carried out his maintenance. We have now reached 2013, and the cutomer has been told that there may have been some issue with the installation of a boiler part (a part which is not directly contribute to the function of the heating system). He is now suggesting we pay him a large some of money under the Supply of goods & services act 1983.

Is this correct?

many thanks
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what would you like to know

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I need full background and details of his allegations please?

How much is he asking for?