12826847

Hello, I ordered new blinds for my living room and handed

Customer Question

I ordered new blinds for my living room and handed over 50% of the cost up front which amounted to £600, that was back in September. They never arrived. After many calls/emails I finally tracked down the salesman(and i believe owner) of 'the shutter company' who informed me that his Chinese supplier had let him down but he would make good on his contract.I told him I wished to cancel the order and he agreed to refund the £600. Again weeks turned into months without progress until after much pressure he gave me £200 back with promises to provide the remainder, I'm still waiting. I have bent over backwards to allow him to make good but it has become a huge drain on my time and I want it to go away. I would like to retrieve the £400 I am owed and also ensure that he takes money from no one else until his debts are paid. I would be grateful for any advice in how best to move forward?

Cheers,
Neale
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

is he UK based?