12826847

i ordered a dead sea beauty kit on offer i didnt know they

Customer Question

i ordered a dead sea beauty kit on offer i didnt know they would send me one every month i dont have there e mail address or know how to cancel it please help
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

How have you paid for the beauty kit? By credit card?

AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it was my bank card and i didnt know they would carry on sending them each month at a higher price it says on computer you must cancel by e-mail but give no address

Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Have you blocked payment with your bank?

Do the kits come from the UK?

AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i havnt been to bank yet only found out about this in the early hours today when i finished my shift i dont know where it has come from returns on computer give an address in canada and one in isreal

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
you havnt answered my last answer to your questions i dont know what to do please tell me
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

my colleague is off-line at present. Would you like me to sent a message indicating you are waiting or are you not able to wait any longer? If you are not willing to wait, I will be pleased to assist but I'm sure my colleague will be back online later today. Perhaps you would let me know?