12826847

My son was head butted at work by another work colleague .

Customer Question

My son was head butted at work by another work colleague . An accident repirt wsd not filled in and the company are refusing to give my son a copy if the dusciplinary and grievance procedure policy and making his life difficult. The man that assaulted my son is still working in the premises and no action had been taken against him by the company and they expect my son to work on yhesame shift as this man even though he has assaulted him and mafe several threats . Please could you clarify the above and let me know where my son srands with this .
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Was this assault reported to Police? We need full background please. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes it was reported to the police

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
We need full background please.