12826847

Hi Ive had a worktop cut to size with holes for the cooker

Customer Question

I've had a worktop cut to size with holes for the cooker hob and the sinks in. The first one they did was way out, so we got them in and told them exactly where we wanted everything to go. This was done with masking tape stuck in the appropriate places, saying how far everything needed to be moved. All they have done is cut the holes out further towards the back of the worktop. I now cant use my hob, because they haven't left the required distance from my windowsill, unfortunately we didn't take a photo with the new markings on. Have i got ant rights? its not paid for yet>

Thanks Cath
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

Was it the same people that sold you the work top that have attempted to cut it for you?