12826847

Hello. My stepson aged 18, his D.O.B being 16/03/95. Has been

Customer Question

Hello. My stepson aged 18, his D.O.B being 16/03/95. Has been charged with raping a girl of 15. He states he is Innocent of the crime.He has known her for sometime & with other friends in their group they all hang out together. Now I know this is serious matter & my stepson can & is naive for is age, I am making no excuse for him. But the girl involved. I am lead to believe is 16 yrs old in a couple of months & has been sexually active. The police are making out that this girl is as pure as the driven snow & my stepson is a sex fiend unlike no other they have ever before encountered. plus the fact that they won't give me any information regarding my stepson, despite him giving his permission for me to be present with his duty solicitors. One of whom he states allowed the Police to bully him. I have mentioned this to his court appointed solicitor requesting that we both be allowed to hear & read the statements between my stepson & the Police. His duty solicitor states he would look into the matter, but my wife & myself are concerned for my stepson. he is currently on remand awaiting trial within the next 2 weeks. I would appreciate any advice or comments you may have. Regards UJ
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Regarding the info I have provided I would first of all like your comments please

What are you questions about this?