12826847

I,like a fool ordered special offer from Mizulean, received

Customer Question

I,like a fool ordered special offer from Mizulean, received confirmation of order and the fact that was shipped. still awaiting arrival, noted that was charged for put it down to experience. Alas I was charged for another consignment on my latest Mastercard statement. have never ordered this or received any of the goods I have been charged for. no contact details for Mizulean. Still trying to get through to Tesco Master card, please help.
Total to date £146.19.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

When did you order roughly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi! Jo, the first and only order was placed on the 4th march
vic. the payments also taken on that day. Mizulean£2.49 & Puracleanse£2.49 . "insureship. .99p

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

March 4th

Ok.

When should it have been delivered?

How are we getting on with this?