12826847

Do sections 56 and 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974

Customer Question

Do sections 56 and 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 provide sufficient protection for consumers who have purchased defective goods on credit?I need to tell me exactly the points which is argument in favour and which is argument against from above statement?And I need to give me some cases which prove these arguments?
HI.
Thank you for your question . My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have presentation and the titled is Do sections 56 and 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 provide sufficient protection for consumers who have purchased defective goods on credit? And I must prepare an argument in favour of and an argument against the above statement. It is difficult for me to understand if these section are provide sufficient protect consumers or not.

Sorry, can't help with questions for presentations or for assignments.
I'll opt out to see if others can.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can't help you with a question because I send you all information which tutor gave us. If I know the answer that mean that I didn't send you to help me with a question.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I apologies for my last message. I am waiting new for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you don't sent me something back I want to give me back my money because you didn't help me. I am waiting to sent me back as soon as possible