12826847

I have been off work for work related stress for 5 weeks and

Customer Question

I have been off work for work related stress for 5 weeks and my employer has been emialing me about work related issues and some of the e mails have seemed quite intimidating to me. She is the main cause of my stress. I have now resigned and contacted a colleague to return some equipment for me, but I asked them to check with the boss first. The boss has now e mailed me again, marking her e mail 'without prejudice' and telling me off for contacting a colleague about a work related issue. She also said in her e mail that I must not contact any former colleagues to ask for a reference as they will be subject to a discilplinary if they give me one. Can she do this? she offeredto send a courier for the equipement, which I have agreed to.
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how long have you worked there for?