12826847

I arrived at work today as was in formed I was suspended ,

Customer Question

I arrived at work today as was in formed I was suspended , I am a manager of a care agency , there was a recent safeguarding where my daughter was involved I have fully cooperated and followed my employers advice I have E mails to back this up ,my employer initially did not follow correct procedure however I had I now feel that I am being used as scape goat for his short comings ,no one has spoken to me about any concerns or anything I still don't know what I am supposed to have done no one from the company has spoken to me , the only input I had into the investigation was a short interview to ask about time scales etc again I provided them with a complete time line of my brief involvement I don't know where I stand please help
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know what you wanted to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just need some advise where I stand I am almost certain they are looking to dismiss me ive done nothing wrong what can I do

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have had no further response