13262538

my wife left our home with our son and moved in with her perants

Customer Question

my wife left our home with our son and moved in with her perants ,unknowen to me she left me with money troble as i give her my wages every week to pay morage which she has not done ,i have also withnesses to her been with another man and she has told lies about me to her legal team to which i have proof i have not did what she says ,the house is in both our names and was wondering were i stand in regards XXXXX XXXXX ,by that i mean can i be put out ect .i know she has signed cheques in my name also ,what can i do about this ,and help would be great thanks
I will do my best to assist but need some further information first
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
What is the next hearing about?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi

or hose is worth about £300,000 and have a mortgage of £115,000 plus loan of £20,000 ,i earn £400,00 a week and my wife earns around the same ,next hearing is a non-molestation hearing as she cliams i was bad to her , but since it was sent to me i have not contacted her only through leagal team ,although she has sent me a text saying "good morning babes xx how r u today xx ,which makes her claims silly ,i still have text on my phone whit date and time and she says she didnt send it which is of course silly as it can be treaced ,my family think she is trying to work her way back into my life which is something i dont want

,hope this helps

How much does a two bedroom property in the same general area cost?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi

around 100,000 .but the thing is i only built this house so i would have something to leave to my son ,when he was born we had aggreed that but nothing in writeing ,

I am sorry but it is likely that the court will order that the house is sold since then you would both have enough money to rehouse yourselves.
I am afraid that the housing needs of the child is the priority.
Whilst you can report whatever the irregularities with the cheques were they are not likely to effect the eventual financial outcome
The fact that she has sent you that text should be sufficient to show that there is no need for a non molestation order.
This is only an overview of course - but it is a realistic assessment of the position that you are facing
Please ask if you need further information
Claire