12826847

I have only ever obtained a divorce and nothing to do with

Customer Question

I have only ever obtained a divorce and nothing to do with custody of my daughter. This has been fine over the last 3 years, my ex husband has her every other weekend.
However my ex husband has met a new partner with 3 children. I have talked to my ex husband in regards XXXXX XXXXX to intergrate our daughter slowly to the new family, however that last two times he has had her, he has arranged sleepovers on their first meeting?
It has really upset my daughter and school have noted that the last few weeks my daughter has not been the same at school. When I have approached my ex partner about this and asked him to slow the process, I have 'she is just a kid' as a reply.
I would like to stop the overnight stays on his weekends for the time being, not revoke access but just sleepovers etc until my daughter is comfortable. What are my rights to do this, when I do not have anything in black and white about my daughters living arrangements?