12826847

I rented a car on the internet. During the rental procedure

Customer Question

I rented a car on the internet. During the rental procedure I was told to check terms and conditions (which I did ). Knowing I had a recent endorsement on my license of IN10 I checked that there would be NO problem. Seeing there were no exclusions I booked the car hire from their suggested agents and pre-paid for the rental. When the details of the name of the supplier came up I noted their address and underneath the cost was the wording "check terms and conditions". As I had already done this I took the booking as being complete. I went to pick the car up and was told I could not have the car as I had an IN10 endorsement on my license. On returning home I rang the agent and asked why, they claimed that there were separate terms which I should have read. I told them that their web site at no time mentioned the fact to check this out. I was then told that they would refund NO money, as I had not read the extra terms and conditions.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how do I get my money back

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

How much money are we talking about?

Did you click anything to accept the terms and conditions?

Where were these "extra" terms?

How did you check that the IN10 wasn't a problem? Did you tell anyone about
it?

Which car hire company is it?

How did you pay? PayPal, credit card or debit card?