12826847

On 2011 I lost my case on tribunal for unfair dismissal

Customer Question

Hi on 2011 I lost my case on tribunal for unfair dismissal because there was no fund from legal aid no solicitors was able to present me on my hearing and I've lost. As I find out now people who lost their job unfairly can claim and the case will be look at again can you help on that please let me know.
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, have you been told by someone that you can appeal against this decision then?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you follow the news it's all on the news from 15/04/2013 on metro ,evening standard and every one is talking about it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you explain why you charged me £33.00 and ask no sensible question about my case are you a lawyer?

Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
I am a lawyer and am not prepared to assist someone who is rude.
I will opt out.