12826847

I a uk citizen bough a condo in manila of dmco homes,through

Customer Question

i a uk citizen bough a condo in manila of dmco homes,through their sale agent here in uk,well i got offical document that she was the new sales coordinator in uk and for payments and costumers advice contact her,well she kept the money i gave her to pay my mortage,and pas me off with a provisional receipt,also when she was going to manila,i gave her a singed check so she could take money out my pnb account in manila to pay dmci mortage,but she got her sister to fill up the check,and the kept the money as well,as a result i built up a lot of interest and penalits,i have lost tens of thousands of pounds ,because of dmci agents fraud,i have requested them to wave the penalits and interest,what is my chance of them doing that.,i have read a report about dmci and theie clients are very un happy please read complaints reports of dmci /i will wait your reply john what is my legal right to sue them,if i hire a solicitor here in the uk ,will they be able follow up my case,i mean have dmci homes in manila any onus on them to work with the solicitor,its loks like dmci are a law to them selves,they will no answer the phone,or emails.or send out full tatments of your account,but they will keep adding on interest and penalits,please get back soon to me,thank you john

Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.
Is the sales domiciled in England?
AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes im a uk citizen my main home is in uk,as my wife is philipino we decided to buy a condo in manila , we have a son aged 9 years, whats ur advice on my legal standing john XXXXXX

Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.
This is certainly fraud that has been committed and as a starting I would go straight to the police.
You can sue the sales agent in this country however do you have a contact address for her here?
AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no i do not want police involved yet ,and suing that agent is of no good,she ha no property or money,and when i quired her she emailed me back she is sick and attending doctors,please i want to coninstrate on dmci as they employed her,and they can do something about it by erasing the penalits and interest,that incured with their agent dishonesty,that would be more help to me,i did ask you how is my legal standing with this matter,please give me better advice,please read complaints on dmci homes it talks for its self,john XXXXXX

Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.
Can you confirm did DMCI give you the loan?
AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please no more stupit answers i need a new adviser

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
i bought a condo in phillippines from dmci homes,i have problems ,as my or dmci sales coordinator,kept my deposits moneys for my morgage payments,well that left me with interest and penalits ,i have read the reviews on dmci and its not good,please read it,as a uk citizez,what protection from the law have i,can dmci crack their fingers at me as im a foriener to them,is thee any point of gettind a solicitor here in lodon to fight my case,pleae no sillt answers like mt previous expert thanks john
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i want another expert

HI.
Thank you for your question . My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I'm afraid that until you answer my colleague's questions we will not be able to help.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

forget it this is another scam

Ok.
All the best.