James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

To whom do you appeal if you your case is dismissed in the

Customer Question

To whom do you appeal if you your case is dismissed in the civil court in the United Kingdom?
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I have been seeking injunctive relief against my local police inspector who amazingly has been supporting illegal conduct in my regard carried out at the hands of certain local people (this has been going on for nearly 2 years now and I am exhausted). It would appear that the county court judge is equally "bent" forgive the expression since at the injunctive relief seeking proceedings this morning at the local county court she admitted to not having read my paperwork (sent well in advance), dismissed my case, did not award me costs but has granted me leave to appeal - do I appeal to the High Court in London?

If this goes to high court and you lose you could face 10s of £1000s of costs. Can you pay that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just want to know do I appeal the High Court in London - that is all I want to know - which court do I appeal to?

Court of Appeal. If that appeal fails, House of Lords.