12826847

i work for a small leiusre/holiday company. we have 4 hotels

Customer Question

i work for a small leiusre/holiday company. we have 4 hotels and a leisure resort, i am based at the leisure resort but i'm paid under the title of head office and not the resort name. The resort has been put on the market for sale and there have been prospective buyers looking round. I have been told by my company director that should the site be sold the department i work in (finance) will be transferred in the sale of the said leisure resort.
having prepaired several reoports for the sale package i have noted that my departments salary has not been added to the cost of wages for the site!
my question is although i work for the same company can they transfer the department accross even though i don't work for the actual site as i'm only based there. if so am i entitled to the same rights as the site employees under TUPE

many thanks
Debbie Tew
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how long have you worked there for?