12826847

HI Three weeks ago I had my shotgun revoked by the police,I

Customer Question

HI
Three weeks ago I had my shotgun revoked by the police,I held a licence for 12 years in that time the gun was never fired or used in any way,I took over the licence when my father died.
The reason being that my ex-girlfriend went to the police with a text messages i sent and said i was threating and harassing her.
I was not arested by the police and had 21days to appeal to the courts for my shotgun back
i havent heard anything since,what is the worst i can expect.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In relation to what? The allegation of harassment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The letter i got when the police yook my shotgun said intimadation,threating and harrassment,but also my ex girlfriend would contact me demanding money for plastic surgery and emotional blackmail,we did keep in contact with other and spoke by phone on occasions.

Ok.

So what action are you expecting?

I'm not sure what your question is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That is what my question is to you ,what can i expect to happen i havent heard from the police since they took my shotgun.

Do i just have to wait for them to contact me at some point,or will i be chargedwith something what is your expert opinion on what will happen next

How many texts will there be roughly?

Is she always making allegations of abuse? You might not know reliably but to the best of your knowledge. Has she done it before in other relationships?