12826847

My lady freind of 58 years old is unemployd on sick benifits

Customer Question

HI my lady freind of 58 years old is unemployd on sick benifits for some years she has problems with her sholder elbow & wrist which she is under the hospital for has an appointment for a premed for a operation 8may olso has stomick problems has an appointment for camera down her throat 1st may last month i took her for a govenment assesment (a young sivel servent girl ) examened her while i was ther the report said she was caperbal of doing things she never asked her to do she is serposed to be caperble of work so to day all benifits have have stoped she has allredy sent an apeel regesterd mail but they havent recived it (she is a very timid person whith mental probs as well) what should she do she is in derby im in durham thanks in XXXXX  XXXXXXXXX

HI.
Thank you for your question . My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to do about this?