I have complained to T-Mobile of the bad service , they say

Customer Question

I have complained to T-Mobile of the bad service , they say because I signed up to contract , it my fault not theirs for their service has not changed I asked them to supply me with a booster , because I cannot get the service I am paying for , they say it can only be given in special circumstance , this will not include me of course

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

all I ask t-mobile is to get the service I am paying for why should I have to pay for a booster because they cannot provide the service

Can you get a signal sometimes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes sometimes

I know this isn’t going to be the answer you want to hear, and it’s certainly not what I want to tell you. However, I wish to be completely honest with you, so I feel obligated to not give you false hope.

The truth is that its going to be very hard to act in this instance in the way that you want to.

Obviously the problem here is that the signal is bad. You cannot force them to improve upon that unless its in the pipeline anyway.

In relation to getting a booster, it depends on what was agreed in the contract. If you check your contract very carefully though there will almost certainly be an exception for situations like this. Very few mobile phone companies guarantee signal all the time and the ones that do usually keep such contracts for business customers.

You can sometime cancel on the basis of repudiation of contract on their part but you have to show that there are really significant losses of signal before thats possible.

Another option is to ask for some form of compensation to reflect the losses. There is very limited basis to enforce that under the contract but they will often agree as a gesture of goodwill.

You can also complain to the ombudsman.

Sorry thats probably not the answer you wanted but it is the position that you have and I have a duty to give you truthful and accurate information even though its not what I want to say.

Hope this helps. Please rate my answer OK SERVICE or above and I can answer your related questions.