Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I made an application for spousal visa and a simple mistake

Customer Question

I made an application for spousal visa and a simple mistake led them to taking money out of my account but the application was not finished, due to not being able to access the next step. I have tried to get my money back as it concerns the British embassy in Belgrade Serbia, however whoever I contact they wash there hands of it, Do you have any ideas? The sum in question is £ 800.00. Iam at my wits end.
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.

Alex Hughes :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

Alex Hughes :

What exactly was the mistake? Has the application been processed?

JACUSTOMER-9ecc0584- :

no

JACUSTOMER-9ecc0584- :

the mistake was on omission of a letter in the email adress so they were uanable to email me back hence I was not able to finish the application

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
I've opted out as I don't think I can help. Another expert will be along shortly to assist.