I will wait, I think a barrister would be best
I am at disclosure; Obviously both damages and cost will all come out at the hearing however I want to know about damages now not later. With cost at £350,000 and rising they could hit £500,000 by the time this is done. I want to know if I have any hope of making an offer before this gets too high
I'm becoming very disillusioned with this. First a lengthy delay, then the barrister pops along but runs off without helping. Next another chap throws in his penny's worth but again doesn't actually answer the question.
Are there no real experts able to answer the questions posed at the outset?