Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

Can I obtain After The Event cover to protect my expenses

Customer Question

Can I obtain 'After The Event' cover to protect my expenses to 'defend' a malicious claim against me at court?

Are you able to reccomend and such company that could provide this insurance cover.

Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.

Max Lowry :

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I will help you with your question.

Max Lowry :

Yes, it's possible to get ATE insurance for claims like this. One of the biggest, most well known brokers in this line of insurance is The Judge (www.thejudge.co.uk/)

Max Lowry :

They will help you identify whether an insurer out there would be willing to provide a policy for your claim.

Max Lowry :

I hope this answers your question. If you need further information, just let me know. Please do remember to rate my answer as highly as you can.