13262538

I am a 66 yr old married woman suffering from parkinsons and

Customer Question

I am a 66 yr old married woman suffering from parkinsons and diabetes. I am married, and up until 4 weeks ago I was in employment, but I've now decided that I want to retire. can you tell me what benefits I am entitled to if any.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Do you have a pension?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

YES I HAVE A STATE PENSION AND WILL IN THE NEAR FUTURE CLAIM MY PENSION FROM THE L.B. OF MERTON.

How much will that be?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I HAVE PAID £33 BUT HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. i AM A 66 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO HAS PARKINSONS AND DIABETES. UP UNTIL A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I WAS IN EMPLOYMENT. I HAVE NOW RETIRED AND WONDERING WHAT BENIFITS I,M ENTITLED TO. I AM REGISTERED DISABLED.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry you have not had an answer yet. Please note that the Expert needs more information (see request above dated 25/04/2013) before they can give you a full answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I have been trying to get in touch with you to no avail. I have asked several questions and put my bank details in. but received no answer. the question I'm asking now is urgent. I've put my bank details in,but you keep telling me that the e.mail address belongs to someone else. I'm getting very frustrated.
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 4 years ago.
"We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm very sorry but no-one can give you an answer until you provide more information, as requested by Jo. C above.

However, if you prefer, we can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
You can check your eligibility for benefits on the website here
http://www.entitledto.co.uk/
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details