12826847

MY SON IS IN YEAR 11 AT SCHOOL BUT ATTENDS COLLEGE 1 DAY PER

Customer Question

MY SON IS IN YEAR 11 AT SCHOOL BUT ATTENDS COLLEGE 1 DAY PER WEEK, HE HAS HAD NUMEROUS PROBLEMS WITH THE DEPARTMENT THAT HE ATTENDS INVOLVING A CERTAIN MEMBER OF STAFF.OTHER ADULTS ALWAYS BELIEVE THIS TUTORS VERSION OF EVENTS WHICH LEADS TO MY SON GETTING INTO TROUBLE, ALTHOUGH OTHER STUDENTS SEEM TO GET AWAY WITH DISRUPTING THE CLASS. THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING SINCE SEPTEMBER, WE HAVE ASKED THE SCHOOL TO INTERVENE, BUT THEY HAVE MADE HIM CONTINUE.HE IS DUE TO START A FULL TIME COURSE THERE IN SEPTEMBER, BUT HAS BEEN TOLD IF HE DOESNT BEHAVE HE WONT BE ACCEPTED.HE IS TRYING VERY HARD TO COMPLY BUT THIS TUTOR CONSTANTLY SINGLES HIM OUT.WHAT OUR HIS RIGHTS LEGALLY?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In relation to what? What are you hoping to achieve?