12826847

I am a staff member at Stepping Hill Hospital, Hazel Grove

Customer Question

I am a staff member at Stepping Hill Hospital, Hazel Grove and I pay monthly for parking. This morning there were no staff parking areas available and I received a parking ticket because I had to park in an area that wasn't a staff parking area. Tomorrow morning will be the same story.

1. What are my rights in regards XXXXX XXXXX for a service that the hospital are not providing?

2. If I cannot find a parking area available in the morning I intend to approach the staff working in the parking sector for the hospital. How should I approach this as recent stories from other staff said they were unhelpful and unapproachable?
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know what does your contract say on this point?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Ben,

As I have just moved homes recently, everything is up in a ball so to speak. I will ask for a copy of my contract from the parking sector in the morning and get back to you tomorrow evening with an answer to your question if that's ok.

Thanks Derek, if you could please check to see if you are actually guaranteed a parking place that would be useful. Many employers will provide parking but without actually guaranteeing a place, basically saying it is provided on a first come first serve basis.