No ive not as yet asked or tried.
That is the problem I don't want to wait till im ready to emigrate to have the problem or if she needs to change schools.. by the fact that I never know where he is it would cause a problem. I changed back to my maiden name and getting her a passport will also cause problems as he would need to sign forms at passport office..again as I don't have contact info for him I have to wait till he gets hold of me... I don't want this uncertainty around us I had ten yrs of it. Is it poss I could do up a binding document for him to sign when he turns up relinquishing all resoponsibility?
Yes and that is the problem I can foresee in the future... I thought If could get sole or phyisical custody in place he could sign it when he next turns up...I do not have the freedom to take her abroad, I could not get a visa for her without his consent the problem would crop up every time, every time we wanted to go anywhere we wouldn't be able to. As it is I have to wait for him to get her a passport. So I am happy to try and get things in place for a for a better outcome.
I have a sister in the states (new York-long island) and a cousin in Australia. I really want to visit my sister and its on my mind more and more but I am waiting to sort her passport one way or another...etc
I have been told yes and definately for passport. Thank you for you assitance far. Have a gd eve.