12826847

Hi what should initspec for my 1st a fence for harassment

Customer Question

Hi what should initspec for my 1st a fence for harassment without violence
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was trying to talk to my wife so I keep phoneing her she would not answer so I went to her work and text her but she would not come and meet me then I went home
How many times did you phone her roughly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
About 8 times

I know this isn’t going to be the answer you want to hear, and it’s certainly not what I want to tell you. However, I wish to be completely honest with you, so I feel obligated to not give you false hope.

I am sorry but although there are a fairly small number of incidents they do involve attendance at both her work and her home address. Unfortunately the starting point for such an offence is 6 weeks custody and the range is a medium level community order to a 12 week custodial sentence.

Those guidelines are for a first time offender pleading not guilty. If you plead guilty you will get a reduction of one third.

Also, since it is a sentence of less than 12 months the court would have to justify not suspending it and there isn’t really a reason to do so here. I suspect it would lead to a high level community order.

I’m afraid there is likely to be a restraining order here as well

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please remember to rate my service either OK SERVICE or above and then I will give you related information for free.