12826847

Hi can you please help me . I have recently started work with

Customer Question

Hi can you please help me . I have recently started work with a new care agency as the hourly service manager. I have been told by two carers that two other carers one of which is a in the office as the care coordinator that they have discussed me with a client and have said that she does not like me and that I have a drink problem. The carers that spoke to me were shocked and upset that the client relayed this back to them in which they stood up and said what utter rubbish it was they felt that since I have been there that things had improved and that they had someone who would listen to them regarding any problems and really see me as part of their team. I have been in the care sector for 20 years and part owned my own company, I have asked for a meeting with the owner and registered manager tomorrow. This I feel is declamation of character
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how I can help with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How do I resolve this issue?

What are you hoping to achieve?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I want you tell me what are my rights?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have paid the top rate for a answer? please respond

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You should be telling me?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please where is you advise? will cancel your payment in the next 10 minutes?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. I am unclear as to what' you want to achieve here, what do you actually wish to get out of this situation?