12826847

I need representation for clinical negligence falsely detained

Customer Question

I need representation for clinical negligence falsely detained under section of mental health act and subject to malpractice in the form of a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and my systematic abuse by nurses in the establishment. Who is the best lawyer with a good reputation in extracting patients from state institutions when their is nothing wrong with them ,run by proffessionals motivated by predujice willing to undertake criminal activity to achieve their objective in processing the patient eventually into the penal system?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

On what basis do you say you were falsely detained?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

forjomo 1972

I was detained for 8 years on revolving section in the cnwl trust subject to relentless mental harrassment in the form of verbal neuro linguistic programming undertaken by the nurses operating outside their ethical code of conduct receiving beatings when i lost my temper and responded violently instead of just spitting at them.Finally i was discharged and left alone by mental health for a year not taking medication and coping appropiately and functioning perfectly undertaking proffessional and recreational pursuits until in a false allegation against me by a neighbour who does have enduring mental health problems i was arrested by the police not read my rights or interviewed until after 24hrs of being held in a cell was charged with common assault. I said i had spent the last 8 years in psychiatric care and after a short stay in remand at Wandsworth was transfered here to the nile ward at st. charles london.

Yes, so why do you say this was not a lawful detention?

Bearing in mind you have to be assessed by a social worker and a doctor? What interest would they have in falsely detaining you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Jomo 1972

The nature and content of the neuro linguistic programming is of a sexual deviant nature criminal in content itself. This technique depends on a variety of deceitful component tactics whose effectiveness in achieving a cognitively conditioned response in the subject which is involuntary body language is well known in the public mindset but rather than credible interrogation is simply the relentless reiteration of a artificial sexual construct broadcast in relation to the subject for all to hear (this is the way they think it is done) by an NSA RF broadcast. Doctor who hannibal lecter , my psychiatrist is in on it taking me the lamb for dinner in prison as a dalek in the cuckoos nest. By metaphorical didactic i hope, that explains my situation.

Ok.

You can sue for false imprisonment. There will be cost involved and I'm afraid you will probably be denied legal aid.

You have to prove that there was no basis for your detention under the Mental Health Act which is hard to do not least because you have to be assessed by two doctors and a social worker. I'm afraid that where a person is a professional adult there is always a presumption in their favour psychologically if not evidentially. In addition to that these people have no reason to want to get you in trouble or to lie for each other.

I'm really sorry and I know this isn't what you want to hear but its quite unlikely you would succeed.