12826847

Hi I dont know if you will be able to help me but we have

Customer Question

Hi I don't know if you will be able to help me but we have been having a problem with our accountant, there is a lot going off so to male it quick we have had to take our accounts to someone else but we are not able to get our paper work for our old accountant so our new one cant do anything with out our stuff we now have the inland revenue on our backs because she hasn't done her job we have fine amounting up to 10,000 and we cant sort it with out our paper work, we have given her a number of times to bring us our stuff I even arranged to meet her in town this morning I waited over an hour and half but she didn't even contact us can you give me any legal advice on this matter we are getting desperate now inland revenue are going to take us to court if we don't sort it out

Tracy
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

Do you pay her a retainer fee?

Have you been to her office to pick up the files?

Has she been negligent?

AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Already told you we tried everything and for £40 that answer was not worth it, I will not contact you again so do not charge me for anything else.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.