12826847

Hello, Please would you kindly advise me if my school allowed

Customer Question

Please would you kindly advise me if my school allowed to place me on 2 months probation after I have returned from a certified operation to have removed a pre-cancerous thyroid? I am aware that this is hearsay but another two colleagues who have told me in person have not been placed on any probation time at all.
Mrs Cutchey

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know what is the purpose of the probation and what would happen if the employer deems you have not passed it?

JACUSTOMER-sabjj8bs- :

If the employee has any period of abscence this will be discussed further if it affects their working or their job they will be interviewed further and decisions made from there - but my questions was can you be placed on probation when you have been certified off by a doctor when having had an operation? Thank you.

Ben Jones :

depends what the purpose of the probation was, which takes me back to my original question - what will happen if your employers deems you have not completed this period of probation?