12826847

RA-JB

Customer Question

I SENT FOR A FREE TRIAL OF SLIMZENE AND NEUCLEANSE WHICH ARE FOR SLIMMING TABLETS. I RECIEVED THE FREE SAMPLES AND THEY ONLY CHARGED ME POSTAGE. AS THEY DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME I THOUGHT THAT WAS THAT. I PAY ALL MY BILLS THROUGH THE BANK AND EVERY SO OFTEN I CHECK THAT EVERYTHING HAS GONE OUT. I FOUND OUT ON THE 12TH,MARCH THEY TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT TWO AMOUNTS OF £69.95. AND ON THE 10TH.APRIL ANOTHER TWO AMOUNTS OF £69.90. AS I NEVER SENT ANY ORDERS FOR THESE,WHY DID THEY TAKE THE PAYMENTS OUT. ONLY IN THE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE THEY SENT ME GOODS, WHICH I ALSO NEVER ORDERED. I'VE BEEN ON THE PHONE TO THEM AND SENT THEM E MAILS. THE E MAILS THEY IGNOR COMPLETELY AND THE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS I HAVE MADE THEY HAVE PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME. I DON'T WANT THE TABLETS THEY HAE SENT ME AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN FULL WHIC AMOUNTS TO £139.85. AND I WILL SEND THEM BACK THEIR TABLETS. I GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY BANK NOT TO PAY THEM ANY MORE MONEY AND THEY HAVE REPLIED THAT THEY CANNOT DO THIS AS THESE PAYMENTS ARE MADE THROUGH A SERVICE CARD,WHICH IS SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF.CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM AT ALL. I AM DISABLED AND I AM 76 YEARS OLD AND I THINK THEY HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ME.THEIR NAMES ARE ; SLIMZENE AND NEUCLEANSE,XX XXX XXXX,XXXXXX, XXXXXUNITED KINGDOM TELEPHONE NUMBER 0 XXXXXXXXThank you

Remus2004 :

HI. Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Remus2004 :

How can I help with this?

Can you respond now?

Can i help further?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For jomo 1972. I have already given you my question, but if you haven't got the details I will submit them again. I gave you th details of my bank, so you could draw the £40 as requested, but the next e mails I recieved I was asked for both £33 and £60. This I couuldn,t understand. However I have checked my bank records and have found that the £40 was not paid out. I still would like your answer to my question, so please let me know what to do. Have patience with me I'm not very computer literate.

OK.

I need to know what you would like to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I asked for a free sample from SLIMZENE AND NEUCLEANSE.

How can charge me anything if I never got any goods.

I didn't order anything.

They taken twice from my account but I never ordered any of them in the first place.

What can I do?

Did they say that you had to cancel by a particular date ? That would be common.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what would you like to know

Can you see the information requests that I make?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

regarding my question on slimzene and neucleanse. What do you want to know. If I can help

Optional Information:
What have you tried so far?: I have tried twlwphoning and they put down the phone each time. all e mails are completely ignorred. I am worried that they will keep on taking money out

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have given all the details I know about slimzene and neucleanse and I don't know what to do any more . They should give me back £283 for goods I haven,t ordered and my bank can't stop the payments. They are ignorring me through the phone, and e=mails. There's just silence

Would it be possible to give me the information I asked for?