12826847

I ordered a electric cooker online (Ultimate Appliances) on

Customer Question

I ordered a electric cooker online (Ultimate Appliances) on the 14/02/2013 and paid £675.00
after many phone calls to try and get a delivery date (the advert online said delivery was usually 7 days) I was told it might be the end of April, this would have made it if it happened a 10 week delivery, I asked for my money back and was told to e mail my request over, this I did and after many more phone calls was told it would be repaid in 30 days from the 23/03/2013, it was not and the last phone call I made was told I'd just have to wait, I asked to speak to someone in authority to be told there is no one with any authority here.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972 where do I stand legally and what do I do next to try to recover my money

Did you agree time was of the essence?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

They accepted my request for a refund and gave me an email address to send it to, on several occasions upon phoning they have acknowledged that it shows on the there computer as waiting for action.

Yes,so did you agree that time was of the essence?