12826847

hi whilst walking my 2 dogs round the local park wich i must

Customer Question

hi whilst walking my 2 dogs round the local park wich i must add has no restrictions for the dog to be on a lead we was well away from the road wen for sum reason because hes never done this before he ran to the grass verge because he saw another dog before i cud reach him he walked on to the road a bus was comeing and saw the dog and slowed down to a halt but then within seconds he without checking all was clear proseeded to drive on running my dog over the police were called and took witness statements and ive been that it was his duty to check or at least give you enough time to retrive the dog before setting off is this true he locked his doors andwud not speak to any one till the poice arrived he wudnt even let us use his phone to ring a vet but unfortunatly by the timethe police arrived my dog had passed away
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

jomo1972
hi i would like to know wether i can claim agaist the bus department or is it up to thepolice to prosecute

Sorry but Im not sure whats happened here?

Is this basically that a bus has run over your dog and then not stopped?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

jomo1972 no he saw the dog and stopped but didnt wait until it was off the road before he proceeded he then ran over the dog . and stopped at the side of the road and waited for the police

haveing seen the dog is it true to say he should have waited untill it was tacken off the road

Are you saying that he drove over a dog that he knew was injured?