Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

ok i have a lawyer claiming that the late uncle of mercy mills

Customer Question

ok i have a lawyer claiming that the late uncle of mercy mills has left behind 15000000 and that i would be the beneficiary to that bright edward appiah kumi has asked me to transfer 8000 to mercy mills so that the money will be in eco bank accra ghana is she for real and is he a real attorney
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Aston Lawyer :

Hi there
I am afraid to say that this is a scam FULL STOP.

Aston Lawyer :

Upon being entitled to any inheritiance, you certainly do not have to pay any monies yourself to receive the inheritance!
Please please do not therefore send any monies as you will never see it again, and please also do not disclose your Bank details.

Aston Lawyer :

Many many scams of this nature are based in Ghana, where I note you are being asked to send the money.

Aston Lawyer :

I hope this answers your question, and if so, I would be grateful if you could leave positive fedback.

Aston Lawyer :

Kind Regards

Aston Lawyer :

AL