12826847

I send a order for 6 rolls of wallpaper, only got 3, when I

Customer Question

I send a order for 6 rolls of wallpaper, only got 3, when I ask them why, they told me the are double, so I did get my 6 rolls but I was not told this when I ordered, when I ask to send them back, I was not happy with the order, I was told that I will have to paid %30
restocking fee and paid for sending them back $62.96 I paid for 6 double rolls ( order number 34543 bill was $89.94) on there webb page for any roll $21.00 +$21.00 something
for sending. I wood have not paid for $30 for a roll, don't know what kind off info you need
I ordered 6 rolls of wallpaper from superfresco, they send order to York designs my order total was 153.37, can they put a %30 restocking fee when I am not happy about my order???? and paid for post
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Are you in the uk? Was the dollar sign an accident?

I'm just going underground on my way to court so don't panic if I don't come back straight away. I will pick up early this morning.