Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

Hi, I want to appeal again. Can anyone help me to file in N164

Customer Question

Hi, I want to appeal again. Can anyone help me to file in N164 form?
Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.

Max Lowry :

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I will help you with your question.

Max Lowry :

Which part do you need information about?

JACUSTOMER-49clbs9r- :

Thank you. I would like to appeal the judge made an error in fact. I am seek permission to appeal on the basis that the Judge ignored relevant evidence. The case hearing went into adjourned because the estate agent change they story and said that they have not received no money at the first court hearing. They never told me that, they told me that the tenant did not wanted to deal with me. So then the Judge said to the agent have you got your business transaction with you? The agent said no, so then we had a second hearing, so the Judge saw the transaction, they were no June rent money showing on the transaction and then the Judge ignored all my new evidenced did not wanted to know and said this matter is closed.

JACUSTOMER-49clbs9r- :

have you got my question?

JACUSTOMER-49clbs9r- :

ok thanks, XXXXX XXXXX first page when it says, numbered paragraphs of the order you wish to appeal against or if they are not number, set out the words of that part of the order