29905560

My wife is an ism for Tc how has a contract with tesco she

Customer Question

My wife is an ism for Tc how has a contract with tesco she was doing hear job picking up stock of the floor she was biszie and put the items in the Cunard of witch every one has axses to as that there has bin theft befor my wife put it in her bag only to put back latter witch she has dune times befor the sucrity chap looked in her bag with out her being present befor her shift had finished she went to pick up the things she had put in her bag to put them away but the manager of the store was stood at the top of the escalator and asked her how's bag is this ?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know what do you want to know about this?

JACUSTOMER-e6535p75- :

well my wife was still on the premiss and that they had looked in her bag without being present now she is facing disiplenary or the sack how dose she stand

JACUSTOMER-e6535p75- :

for ben jones

Ben Jones :

How long has she worked there for?