12826847

My vehicle was a write off and within fourteen days i had been

Customer Question

My vehicle was a write off and within fourteen days i had been paid out the insurance broker was aware of accident and all other particulars. So i cancelled my direct debit which i was paying monthly now my former insurance broker says i owe them two months direct debit as two months had passed before the policy was cancelled can you advise please they are demanding the two months or debt agency getting involved
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

When was your policy due to end?