12826847

Dear All, i have sign a contract with a company to give support

Customer Question

Dear All, i have sign a contract with a company to give support to my business in Health and safety and personnel advise, after 5/7 days i have call them to cancel the contract, now the company is telling me I can't cancel can you please tell me if i have a period to cancel the contract
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, why have you decided you do not want to continue with the contract?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

at the time i was approach by another company and I had a proposal to merge booth companies because i didn’t know with the merge i will need the services a call them to cancel the i contract. The sales guy call me on the next day asking me the reason i have explain the situation to hem and he told me same one will contact me and after one month i have no phone calls and when i realise the direct debits was coming out from my accont i have cancel.

Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
So do you think you actually ever agreed to the contract. What is the term of the contact and what does the contract say about cancellation?