12826847

please can you help me ,my son has been in a dispute with his

Customer Question

please can you help me ,my son has been in a dispute with his girlfriend,during this she was carrying a boiling kettle of water up stairs,the water unfortunately got spilt over her legs........this was not intential ....but the police were called and he was arrested he is due to go to the police on 22 may .moved away from his flat staying with me [mum]....but he has been in contact with her on the phone......today thursday 09 may she has asked him to go back to southampton........as she supposedlly still loves him ....previously he has helped her with money ,he loves her so much..she has told him that if he does not go back to her today then she told him that she would write a letter to the court saying it was an accident, can we have your advice, as my son is in a mess ,we know that he should not of got in touch with her but this has happened.....help....
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Has your son been in trouble before?