12826847

Were the second largest strawberry producers in UK until 2009

Customer Question

Were the second largest strawberry producers in UK until 2009 when a faulty batch of peat put us out of business with losses of £3,000,000. Since then been trying to find solicitor to take in on as we have no money to fund case. Any suggestions?? PLEASE!!
Expert:  Kasare replied 4 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer, thank you for your question, I will assist you with this.

I take it that you intend to claim against the peat manufacturers?

Has the barrister in London provided an opinion on your claim? If so, is his opinion favourable - has he given advice regarding the likelihood of success?

How is your current solicitor working on this matter? A conditional fee agreement or privately?

What has your current solicitor and barrister recommend, if anything?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How much is this assistance costing me?

Expert:  Kasare replied 4 years ago.
Hi from what I can see, if I provide you with an answer which you are happy with and accept, I receive a portion of the $23.07 which appears to be the figure you have offered. However at present as I have only requested further information from you until I answer and you accept this is not costing you.

If you don't wish to continue with your question and provide further information please let me know and I will notify customer services to close your question.

I am going offline now therefore if you do wish me to continue to assist with possible suggestions please provide the information requested and I will respond fully tomorrow.