Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

ownership of driveway to rear of house

Customer Question

ownership of driveway to rear of house
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Aston Lawyer :

Hi there,

Aston Lawyer :

Could you please give me a little moreinformation?

Aston Lawyer :

AL

JACUSTOMER-i321nldu- :

hi, there is a purpose built drive to the rear of my house,i have being using this facility for well over 10 yrs. a building developer plans to build a plot of houses on the just lifted green belt land, a road will go through this drive to two garages,leaving me with no wear to park. how do I stand ?

Aston Lawyer :

Hi again
Thanks for your reply.
Could you please let me know who owns the drive (I take it that whoever owned it has now sold it to the developer?).
Please also confirm if you have any rights in your Deeds to use the drive and/or park on it.

Aston Lawyer :

Aston Lawyer :

AL