13262538

is there a top childrens barrister available for thursday 16th

Customer Question

is there a top childrens barrister available for thursday 16th of may in west mids regarding a childrens act case/permission to appeal a court order.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

You wont get a top barrister on 48hrs notice unless one has a window and it would be expensive. We cannot recommend individuals. Do you need a question answering?

What is the application. Why last minute?

Do you have a solicitor?

If you have a solicitor dealing with this matter for you then it is for the solicitor to identify a barrister who is available for you and to instruct them on your behalf.
If you are acting in person then you will need to find a barrister who you can instruct directly and you can find the list of Public Access barristers here
http://www.barcouncil.org.uk/about-the-bar/find-a-barrister/public-access-directory/
I hope that this is of assistance to you but if you need further information please let me know
Claire