12826847

My neigbours have built a lean to on to the side of their house,

Customer Question

My neigbours have built a lean to on to the side of their house, made of wood (I think) with a plastic roof. Inside they have installed a tumble dryer. The noise of the dryer I find very disturbing. Previously, they had it on in the middle of the night, and I approached them about it. This stopped, but it still goes on at 6am in the morning, and after 9pm at night. During the day, when I am sitting at my desk I can hear the drum, drum. What is my position on this please?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

Do you have a specific question?