Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I am defendant of Money Claim Online. I am acting in person

Customer Question

I am defendant of Money Claim Online. I am acting in person , I am looking for help to fill form N181. I have received notice of proposed allocation to the fast track. I need advise to proceed. what circumstances district judge can change to small track? Are small track court located at the fast track?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

How much is your claim?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

£5600

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

I am happy to
answer specific questions if you wish to ask them.

Because your
claim is over £5000, it will be allocated to the fast-track and therefore if
you win, you are able to get your legal costs back if you use solicitors, but
by the same token, if you lose, you will have to pay the defendant's costs.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have defended and made counter claim of £4300.

My main questions were

1. if I submit evidences about fabricated invoice to raise claim value for fast track, District Judge will Considered for small track?

2 I need to send N181 , I need some help for questionnaire for direction.

3. if doesn't pay£220 allocation fee , will claim be struck out?

4. fast track are located at the same county court as small court.

5. how serious if claimant changed invoices to inflate the claim.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

The courts are in the same building.

Can we have full claim details please?

Where is claimant located and where are you? ie how far apart

What do you want to know about N181?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
WE ARE FIVE MILES AWAY.

brief detail:

Claimant issued statutory demand with amount £3625 a year ago. I submitted my statement and evidences to set aside application. Claimant did not attended court and application was set aside.

He altered detail of last invoice and increase amount to £5600 for fast track court now.

Claimant took money to make payment to third party service, later on allocated to his own service. he hold third party services invoices for 10 months. when decided to terminate service, he came back with huge amount of outstanding invoices of third parties.

I made counter claim as I have been charged more than agreed hourly rate. he requested money by writing letter to make payment to third party but never paid. Third party has sent invoices to claimant address.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
How much of the claim to you admit/agree?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Counter claim for £4300.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I believe that firm should pay me 4300

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

So you don't owe them anything?

What is your counterclaim in respect of?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes,

he has come up with fabricated invoices to allocate money received on behalf of third parties services , one cash payment of £2250 was gone missing. One of the third party service invoice is more than agreed amount.

I am claiming that director who received money should pay to company(£2250). Now LTD company refused to receive money.

For third party service I had agreed to quoted price obtain from third party but actual invoices are too high. I am claiming that I am not responsible for more than quoted price.

changed ledger accounts as outstanding balance two times.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
I am going to opt out for another expert. Please don't reply or it comes back to me. It is now open to all experts
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue your search. I would like to have help

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I will wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do we have any professional who can answer?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Close the question for me