12826847

If I suspect a surgeon and hospital have made mistakes with

Customer Question

If I suspect a surgeon and hospital have made mistakes with a patients care what can I do to get answers to questions
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, what have you done so far to try and get answers?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My Husband had a triple A repair in August 2011, seventeen days later he had to have the whole of his lower bowel removed because their was no longer any blood supply going to the bowel and the bowel had died. We kept on asking the surgeon to explain how this had happened but he never answered our questions. My husband had a lot of other health problems following the AAA repair and he died in September last year. I would like to know if the surgeon made any mistakes while in his care.

Yours S XXXXX

Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hi I am just travelling but will advise you when I get to me office this afternoon.