12826847

hello my mother has a property and is worried if she falls

Customer Question

hello
my mother has a property and is worried if she falls ill and has to have hospital treatment or needs to go into a home that the house will be used to pay any bills.
She wants to leave it to her 4 children but is unsure which is the best way to do this and needs some advice
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

Do you have a specific question?